Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Lab 6




My first map(lab6) is a map showing the density of Asian people in Idaho. It also shows the forest service land of the state. While these two things don't seem to go hand in hand, it does show that most Asians are not living in forest service land, and that the majority of them are living in the Boise area.

My second map (lab6b1) shows the relative size of the world's largest capitals (over 750,000 people). It is a very cool map.

My third map (lab6b2) shows the percentage of women living in each section of Buffalo, New York. The distribution of women is basically 50% throughout the city with a few exceptions in the southwestern part. I used the "woman" symbol as I think it represents women to anybody who has ever had to use a public restroom.



No comments:

Post a Comment